Life in Australia Guide
The Australian Values and Principles guide published by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection must, I think, be read by everyone who is considering migrating to Oz.
It gives future migrants a clear understanding about what is expected from you, when settling Downunder.
Australian values include:
- respect for equal worth, and the dignity and freedom of the individual
- freedom of speech
- freedom of religion and secular government
- freedom of association
- support for parliamentary democracy and the rule of law
- equality under the law
- equality of men and women
- equality of opportunity
- a spirit of egalitarianism that embraces tolerance, mutual respect and compassion for those in need.
Go here to get your free copy of Immigration’s Australian Values and Principles